Monday, May 4, 2009

Knit them and open her mouth

Father, you formed us in our mother's wombs, knit us together as you are knitting my second right now. Dear Lord, please knit well. Cover this new little one from head to toe in your goodness. Cover Kaiya in it as well. Open her mouth Lord so that she can talk, teach her words, the words she knows help them be more clear, and help her learn to speak in sentences. So she can praise you. Talk to others and make little friends. Teach us how to be parents, Father, as you are, and help us learn how to learn better for them. 

UPDATE SHE IS TALKING MUCH BETTER. AT THE BIBLE CLUBS SHE EVEN SAID "GENESIS" YEAH

1 comment:

  1. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PRAYER FOR A CHILD! I STAND IN AGREEMENT WTIH YOU THAT HIS HAND WILL BE ON THIS CHILD AND THAT THE LORD WILL USE THIS PRECIOUS SOUL TO BRING OTHERS TO HIM. YOU HAVE A VERY CALMING AND BLESSED SITE. AS I READ YOUR "ABOUT ME" I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW I AM MARRIED, MOTHER OF 5, AND GRANDMOTHER OF 8 WITH ONE COMING SOON. I'M STILL FIGURING IT ALL OUT BUT I'M GETTING A LOT CLOSER. STAYING CLOSE TO THE LORD IS THE ANSWER! GOD BLESS

    ReplyDelete