Thursday, May 21, 2009

A new baby and all those to come

My sweet friend just had a baby, yeah! I pray for health and rest for both of them and for the first few months to go as smoothly as possible. And for all those preggos, myself included, for safe, healthy pregnancies, deliveries and recoveries. God is good! So much life all around!

UPDATE... PLEASE KEEP This little one in your prayers, there are some complications and the little one needs some extra love sent. (and the momma and dadda)

UPDATE... SHE IS DOING BETTER, BUT STILL HAS SOME COMPLICATIONS. SHE DID COME HOME EARLIER THOUGH THAN EXPECTED.. YEAH!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your friend on the new baby. How very exiting. Yes, those first few months can be hard. My thoughts and prayers go out to their little one. I hope the baby will be okay. Congrats to you too on your little one on the way. Yippie for you. Thanks for stopping by Court. Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete